Aaron Fung is coming to Rock Hill, SC!
Aaron is a photographer, best known for photographic work in capturing dance & movement. His work has been featured worldwide by numerous dancewear companies, including Motionwear, Eleve Dancewear, LaBella Dancewear, Russian Pointe, Freed of London, and BLOCH EU. In 2018, selected dance photographs were chosen to be featured in an unreleased film premiering in 2019. Select photographs were also published in the Big City Kids Magazine, in December 2018.
Aaron is passionate about photography, and using this art form to inspire a rising generation of talented dancers!
Interested in booking a shoot with Aaron on his Rock Hill visit? Read below for more information!
The following packages will be available for shoots in the Rock Hill, SC area:
Outdoor Headshots (By Appointment Only)
- Sitting Fee Applies
- Digital Files available on online gallery post-shoot for purchase
- 1 hour individual shooting time
- 1 dancer
- 6 retouched photos of dancer’s choice included
- Print release included
If you’re interested in booking a shoot the weekend of April 10-12th, please complete the form below to join my Charlotte-area mailing list, and you will receive information shortly on pricing, details, and how to reserve your spot! If you have booked a photoshoot with me before, or are currently on the mailing list, you will receive an email shortly announcing details for the trip and do not need to register again.
Once you have booked a session, you will receive confirmation of your booked time slot, and I will e-mail you photoshoot / liability waiver forms to sign along with an invoice. The full invoice is due ahead of the shoot date.
Note on locations: Due to back-to-back shoots, pre-determined locations will be selected for you to select from. If you have a place you would like to shoot at, please fill in the “Other” field and I will confirm with you whether that will be feasible based on my schedule for that time slot.
Note that some locations require a permit or are off-limits for photoshoots. If you have specific areas in mind, please contact me first to discuss. Permit fees are separate and are not included in session fees.
- Please prepare a few poses that you’d like to try for the shoot beforehand. I will help with posing, but practicing a few poses will help us capture as much as we can during the allotted time frame.
- Remember to stay hydrated!
- You’re welcome to wear what you would like for the shoot. I recommend bringing an assortment of outfits.
- For ballet, pointe shoes may receive some wear and tear, so please keep that in mind when bringing shoes. I recommend pancaked shoes for shooting, not class pointe shoes.
- For hair, feel free to wear your hair however you’d prefer – most of the dancers I’ve worked with prefer to have it down and pulled back or partially pulled back to keep hair away from the face.
Yes!! If you refer another person and they successfully book the shoot, you will receive 20% off your session fee!